VAT Team, Warsaw
- Accounting, reporting & requirement analysis for the VAT & Intrastat process
- Ownership & subject matter expertise over VAT & Intrastat process at the Warsaw Global Shared Service (GSS)
- Sample audit of invoices, including VAT classification
- Training and knowledge sharing on VAT to Account Payable & other
- Provide overall functional support to the regional finance community on VAT & Intrastat
- Support in VAT audits
- Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity
- 2 - 4 years of Accounting/Finance experience, including VAT (advantage: Intrastat experience)
- Degree in Finance & Banking or Economics
- Good communication skills in English, German or Italian will be an advantage
- Attention to detail and analytical skills (including experience with reporting)
- Strong computing skills; advanced Excel required; experience with SAP would be an advantage.
- Self-starter & ability to take initiative
- Convenient localization - office near Rondo Daszyńskiego underground station
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Welcome pack for every new employee
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.