UK Payroll Team Lead
The roles main responsibilities will include planning, directing, executing and monitoring all Payroll activities for UK and ROI entities: plan and deliver payroll service, ensuring that all staff are paid accurately and on time, work with Payroll Specialist and European Payroll Service Delivery Manager to set staff development objectives lead on projects and initiatives to develop and implement key changes, develop and deliver an innovative service that provides excellence to customers. Support solving problems and independently resolve first level escalations, follow-up on the status of outstanding issues.
Operational activities:Process monthly payroll gross-to-net (input, check and output) including:
- Processing new hires and leavers
- Uploading time sheets
- Inputting all non-recurrent data: bonuses, shift premiums, overtime, etc.
- Inputting recurrent data: car benefit, transportation allowance, garnishments, etc.
- Processing absences: medical leave, maternity, paternity, etc.
- Checking T&A and payroll output: T&A sheets, payslips, reports, GL files, payments, etc.
- Preparing payments: advances, net pay, Social Security, pension funds, etc.
- Providing various excel files / payroll reports required by stakeholders.
- Dealing with enquiries from employees, managers and other internal stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with external stakeholders (payroll provider, Government agencies, etc.) to ensure high quality payroll and timely resolution of issues.
- Preparing Year End declarations
- Dealing with ad-hoc data requests
- Completing payroll project work as required
- Responsible for managing Payroll Team (Warsaw & UK based)
- Process improvement activities
- Subject matter expert and point of contact for Payroll Global initiatives, Payroll Regional initiatives, including integrations of acquired companies
- Excellent UK and ROI Payroll knowledge
- Fluent English speaker (read, written, spoken)
- Experience in work in a similar position will be an advantage
- Commitment to providing an outstanding level of service
- Strong Excel and willingness to develop them
- Be highly confidential
- Organizational skills, flexibility
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics will be an advantage
- Previous experience with external payroll vendor (NGA) will be a plus
- Convenient office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Social activities: yoga classes, volleyball and soccer games, basketball team, discount for theater tickets
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.