SLP - Development Leadership Program – Demand Planning/Customer Service area (2 years program)
Place of work: Warsaw (first 9 - 12 months), location afterwards: Poland or Europe
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our two years accelerated Stanley Black & Development Leadership Program. This is a rotational program across Europe.
We are looking for highly motivated, top performers.
- Three job roles with two rotations, with preferably one international rotation (Europe). First 9 - 12 months: Warsaw, position in Demand Planning/Logistics/Customer Service area
“Service excellence project”: cooperation with different departments (e.g Demand Planning, Customer Service, HR, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain) to improve processes
- Five corporate-resourced training weeks during 2 years, delivered at six-month intervals with pre- & post-training support
- Continuous coaching and peer mentoring - all hosted by corporate and business facilities
- After completing the 2 years program, you may be offered a permanent position in our company
If you are:
- Curious-minded & motivated to reach a higher level, within a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s graduate with business-related degree
- Early- career applicants
- Great communicator
- Very organized
- Creative problem-solver, able to come up with different solutions, with strong analytical skills
- Able to work full-time and ready to change your work location after 9-12 months
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.