Senior Commercial Finance Analyst UK/ROI
Commercial Finance, Remote (Poland, Warsaw)
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst UK/ROI
Location: Fully Remote (fully remote with office access in Slough, UK), position open to candidates from all UK locations. We also consider candidates from other European countries (remote).
Assist and provide direction to the GM & CFO as well as the (regional) Sales and Marketing Leaders in support of the Global Tools & Storage (GTS) business units including sales, margin, pricing and product analysis, budget and forecasting.
Hands-on leading role which enables senior management to assimilate information and improve their decision making. Work together with other stakeholders in order to generate process improvements.
In this role you will work very close together with the regional Commercial & Finance Teams, the Center of Excellence, Controllership and Margin Excellence Team. Key to contribute to the success of the Commercial organization and act as a liaison between commercial units and Finance. Reports to: Commercial Finance Manager UK/ROI
- Support the month-end process and activities to provide in-time and accurate results supported by underlying variance analysis and information
- Support and manage the monthly forecast cycles and quarterly reviews providing a realistic expectation for each of the elements in the P&L as well as for each of the SBU’s
- Support the overall strategic plan and budget process for working with the Central Centre of Excellence to support various tools and analysis to support the various builds while driving continued process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Run and manage financial reporting. Work with business intelligence tools and dashboard reports. Support senior management and commercial teams with in-depth analysis
- In liaison with the commercial center of excellence drive, strengthen and improve processes generating increased automation and efficiency
- Lead the Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) process aligning both financial and demand planning forecast
- Manage daily sales and margin tracking and outlook throughout the month. Prepare regional and EANZ billing calls
- Work with commercial teams to develop and track progress of strategic initiatives
- Advise management on decisions such as how to improve performance, minimize risk and/or capture new opportunities
- Analyze current, past and future trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and expenses. Highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variance
- Daily & Ad-hoc support to the local Commercial Finance & Sales/Marketing Organizations. Support the decision-making of GM & CFO by providing relevant, accurate and timely financial and operational analyses
- Lead margin improvement actions and initiatives when working closely with the commercial teams, supported by various expansion programs around good sku/bad sku, margin hierarchy, FOC reduction etc
- Lead various actions and initiatives to drive a more effective and efficient model to serve customers generating improved profitability
- Prepare presentations to senior management team and drive business partnership
- Support local markets in customer contract negotiations (customer P&L’s)
- Build, implement and maintain standardized reporting across regions. Manage master data requirements for optimized reporting (e.g. Customer Hierarchy & Trading Groups)
- Work with regional and central team to reduce E&O and support process and reporting initiatives and improvements.
- Work closely with the regions to review and manage sales promotions and drive promotional effectiveness towards root cause prevention of E&O
- Calculate and manage employee bonus plans including regular updates to Controlling
- Higher Degree – preferred Finance degree or related
- Min. 3 years’ experience in Finance (Commercial Finance) within a multinational company (FMCG background is a plus)
- Proficiency in English required, any other European language is an asset
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience with a wide range of IT Financial systems
- Advantage: proficiency in SAP, Business Warehouse, Business Object, Qlikview, BA&R, Hyperion, Power BI
- Highly motivated and passionate to succeed
- Hands-on, willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work with remote teams across multiple locations
- Business partnering skills
- Comfortable to deal with stress, time pressure and accurate in execution
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package
What You’ll Also Get:
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.