Senior Analyst, Data Cleansing & Harmonization
Financial Systems, Warsaw
This role will be part of the Central Finance structure, which was created to implement the new SAP S/4 HANA version in Stanley Black&Decker.
- Supporting data analysis
- Supporting data design
- Multiple aspects of data cleansing (harmonization, deduplication, standards alignment) across the Fixed Asset and Material reporting objects
- Coordinating with business partners to drive alignment to data standards
- Supports all change management initiatives related to changes in Financial Objects required for end users to prepare for Central Finance go-live
- Ensures data standard quality through consistent data validation and monitoring procedures (testing in Central Finance “prototype environment”)
- BS degree in Business, Finance or Systems
- 4+ years of Finance, Accounting and/or Systems experience including financial objects master data experience - required
- Solid knowledge of SAP and MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills - including data mining, analysis, trending
- Ability to cooperate in an international team
- Prepared to travel occasionally
- Convenient office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Social activities: yoga classes, volleyball and soccer games, basketball team, discount for theater tickets
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Please send your CV in English.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.