SAP FICO (IT) Manager
About the role:
Provides leadership to assigned group(s) within IT. Identifies, evaluates and resolves business issues. Manages budgets. Works on abstract problems across all functional areas within IT. Possesses extensive technical breadth. Exhibits the Leadership Qualities of Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Speed, Stretch, Vision and Boundarylessness.
Develop a clear understanding of the current SBD SAP Environments. The candidate will support the current SAP FI/CO Configuration and manage/participate in projects integrating new processes into SAP.
- Manage supply and demand of team supporting SAP FI/CO operational needs of multiple business units across SBD
- Ensure effective management of Enhancement Requests ensuring requests are prioritized and delivered according to stated goals
- Provide support of financial reporting and close activities.
- Provide end user support in the finance functional areas. Analyze issues and define a clear resolution to business. Engage technical teams when necessary.
- Clear knowledge of SAP backend tables and structures is a plus
- Provide functional advice and assistance to delivery team to support SBD business needs
- Preparation of UAT test plan and scripts. Coordinate and support the execution of UAT.
- Responsible for hiring, career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SAP Finance and Controlling data and configuration, specifically AP, AR, FA, GL, and Cost Center Accounting.
- Possesses knowledge, skills and abilities required to resolve low to medium complex IT issues.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques for specific functional area within IT.
- Understands and ability to drive budgeting process.
- Strong communications and relationship skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders, including those who do not have a technical background.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of financial integration points as they relate to Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, and Production planning modules.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to multitask
- Analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data.
- Anticipates operational issues and develops preventative measures.
- Fluent in English
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.