Operations Controllership , Warsaw
Reporting to the SSE Operations Analyst, the position has responsibility for establishing and coordinating operations controllership across the 12 Countries of SSE. The successful candidate will work closely with the regional controllers to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of management and controllership information.
Business partnering with the Project Managers for Fixed Assets and Operations Finance and Controllership teams as well as Financial Controllers supporting accurate forecasting, productivity & project costing and Balance Sheet financial control / analysis and reviews. The Operations Controller is expected to ensure highest standards of compliance to all company policy and procedures, drive standardization of accounting practices throughout the region and finance transformation designed to automate, simplify and streamline processes.
Ownership of Operations Accounting & Controllership function across the region, including Physical inventory and fixed asset counts, STL analysis, Compliance principles adherence, balance sheet reconciliation and reviews
- Timely and accurate monthly close process, providing understanding & insight into balance sheet fluctuations and the effective communication of both accounting issues & business drivers ensuring these are factored into forecasts and corrective actions taken where appropriate.
- Ensure Compliance with applicable policies and procedures, US GAAP & Statutory requirements
- Coordination of End to End Fixed Assets process, driving process harmonization, automation and efficiency initiatives.
- Support internal controls systems and reconciliations required to maintain SOX compliance and effective stewardship of the company’s assets at the locations under your responsibility.
- Leadership within the region including training / mentoring to ensure financial integrity and controllership principals are applied consistently
- Lead continuous improvement projects to enhance our processes and support business growth – standardization, simplification and automation
- Support Acquisition Integration
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required;
- Previous experience with Controllership & Accounting in Manufacturing or Service Environment
- Previous experience in Internal Auditing
- Proven track record of driving change / process improvement projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to discuss matters effectively with non-financial associates at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage several tasks concurrently.
- Strong PC skills in a wide variety of applications (ERP experience is a plus)
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.