Network Systems Analyst (CISCO)
Corporate Global Network Services (GNS) Operations and Technology Group, Warsaw
The Corporate Global Network Services (GNS) Operations and Technology Group has the primary responsibilities to plan, design and implement network solutions to support business needs.
- Architect, design and implement network solutions
- Maintain network management system / documentation
- Research on new technologies and applicability to Stanley Black & Decker environment (to add features/functionality, improve availability, reduce cost)
- 3rd level troubleshooting support for network issues and 3rd level on call support
- Maintain connectivity to different 3rd parties
- Participate in yearly site audit/reviews/recommendation and Quarterly Management reviews, Security audits
- Min. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Min. 4 years experience in managing large enterprise network environment
- Valid Cisco certification - professional level or higher (CCNP or equivalent)
- Technical expertise in Cisco based routers, Cisco Layer 2/3 switches, IOS, VPN/Remote access technologies, Ansible
- Advantage: experience in VoIP and Checkpoint Firewall management
- Exposure to Network security/ Firewall management
- In-depth skills in key network technology areas (routing, switching, wireless, security, and WAN acceleration), advanced knowledge of TCP,/IP, BGP,EIGRP, DMVPN
- Strong English - written and spoken
- Advantage: Scripting knowledge (Python, Perl), Project Management experience; ability to manage numerous projects, tasks and other assignments efficiently; the ability to prioritize critical deliverables
- Clear career path & advancement opportunities
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego, within 10 meters of the underground station
- Labor law contract
- Private medical care
Please send your CV in English.
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.