Master Data Process & Governance Analyst
Governance Team, Warsaw
An exciting opportunity to join the newly formed Masterdata and Process Governance team as part of the global masterdata governance initiative.
Joining the team at the outset, will provide the individual with the opportunity to be involved in all new business masterdata process construction, influencing and driving effective and positive change for the EANZ business to standardise processes and procedures around masterdata across the EANZ environment and align globally with USA and GEM regions.
- Be an advocate for the business, understanding existing procedures for the relevant business’s today to help in the construction of common GTS processes, workflows, process maps and documentation.
- Identify unique business requirements and use standardised solutions to support the need.
- Contribute to GTS process continual improvement, including around supporting satellite systems such as Launch logistics, JDA, WMS, Baxter and ecommerce systems for new sku creation.
- Work with MDM to define default settings and background data table population to standardise and maintain data automatically where possible.
- Be involved in new business requirement changes/projects that affect masterdata and current processes to identify master data and process change needs to be adapted, tested and ensure accurate and on-time implementation.
- Co-ordinate between functions on business changes that impact multiple functions and affect multi-functional data dependencies.
- Monitor daily modifications that have been made on data by users/MDM for accuracy and correction where appropriate.
- Build relationships with all functional areas to be the go to person for issues and queries, improving awareness and efficiency in daily communications.
- Construction of process flow maps, detailed process documentation and training documents that will be archived for future use in periodic training of employee’s.
- Must be fluent in English ( written and verbal )
- Western European based, location flexible
- SBD European business experience essential
- Ability to Manage projects and construct process flows essential
- Ability to manage end to end business processes
- Team oriented mindset, but ability to work on own initiative
- Clear and professional communication skills, able to negotiate and communicate with all levels of the business.
- Effective at performing detail-oriented tasks
- Capable of finding and resolving issues in a timely manner
- High level of enthusiasm and a passion for excellence.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools, Excel essential
- SAP experience advantageous
- ERP/MRP experience advantageous
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Welcome pack for every new employee
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.