Master Data Analyst
This role is responsible for leading the cleansing and validation of material master data and support SAP S/4 Hana Implementation. Coordinating with business partners to work through data issues to ensure that all data meets the standard Central Finance/S4 design.
This role will be responsible for understanding the root cause of issues, liaising with the appropriate business subject matter experts, articulating the impact of potential changes, and driving global data standards.
We are looking for people who have:
- BS degree in Business, Finance, or Systems
- 5+ Years of Finance, Accounting and/or Systems experience including 3 years of job-related experience with customer and vendor master data
- SAP experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills including data mining, analysis, trending, and writing accompanying commentary
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout highly-matrixed organization
- Prepared to travel up to 25 % of time
- Convenient office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Flexible working hours, you can start work between 07:30 – 09:30
- Social activities: yoga classes, volleyball and soccer games, basketball team, discount for theater tickets
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.