Junior Master Data Analyst
- Creation & Maintenance of master data in SAP and other ERP systems
- Collaboration with business and AP to ensure accuracy of the introduced data
- Resolution of day to day operational level issues
- Generation of standard reports and ad hoc reports
- Participation in master data global projects
- Development of procedures and processes
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Previous work experience in SAP would be appreciated but is not required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Convenient office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Flexible working hours, you can start work between 07:30 – 09:30
- Social activities: yoga classes, volleyball and soccer games, basketball team, discount for theater tickets
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Please send your CV in English.
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.