IT Service Desk Shift Leader
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch, Irwin, Lenox.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for a:
IT Service Desk Shift Leader
Place of work: Warsaw
Internal job title: Senior/Lead Operations Analyst - job level will be determined based on candidate’s education, relevant job experience and skills. Reports to: Director, Global Service Desk.
- English speaking IT Service Desk operating in a 3-shift system (6-14, 14-22, 22-6); 24x7x365;
- First point of contact for internal end-users located globally (Americas, Europe & Middle East & Africa, Asia & Pacific);
- Work in a call center environment: respond to IT Service Desk phone calls within SLAs;
- Log IT issues, categorize, prioritize and analyze them; resolve or escalate to relevant assignment groups as appropriate;
- Maintain quality of work performance done during the shift for all staff – ensure and report service level objectives for Level 1, Level 2, Major Incident Management and User Account Management teams within the Global Service Desk;
- Responsible for Global Service Desk operations and resource supervision while on duty, acting as the escalation point for all teams within the Service Desk, including technical escalations, customer escalations, and Priority 1 escalations;
- Ensure staff coverage for your shift at all times covering all Service Desk communication channels (telephone, chat & self-ticketing) and all Service Desk functions to provide 24x7x365 coverage;
- Drive continuous improvement within the team and provide mentoring, guidance and training as appropriate; responsible for quality assessments for assigned staff.
- Complete fluency in English is essential (other languages advantageous);
- At least 4 years’ experience of working on a helpdesk in a global corporate environment;
- Experience supervising Service Desk resources is an advantage;
- Higher degree in IT or related;
- Highly self-motivated and capable of motivating others;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Able to multitask and prioritize workload;
- Able to interact well with others and possess a clear understanding of customer service and support;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving ability;
- Very good knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office suite;
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Office 365, experience administering user and computer objects;
- Working knowledge of SCCM;
- Good understanding of networking concepts;
- Flexible, prepared to work on selected weekends, night shifts, bank holidays – when required.
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Employment contract
- Work in an international company, with many career opportunities
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Attractive development / training programs (IT & soft skills)
- Equipment: laptop with dual 22” monitors
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego, within 10 meters of the underground station
Please send your CV in English
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.