IT Business Services Manager
Lead as small team responsible for project delivery on all matters related to IT infrastructure. The team is dedicated to our Global Tools & Storage business.
Scope: plants, production sites, large offices – full IT infrastructure: servers, security, cloud, network, routers/switches communications, wireless, laptops, cabling.
The team will not execute the delivery itself, but oversee delivery by the IT organization and make sure the business need is fulfilled. Serve as the relationship manager between Global IT & Global Tools & Storage business.
- Business-IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- Act as liaison between the Global Tools & Storage business and Global IT; build a trusted relationship with the business.
- Partner with representatives of the business & Global IT to deliver IT solutions to advance the strategic roadmap/goals of the business.
- Manage customer expectations within stated constraints (budget, timeline, etc.).
- Lead the planning and execution of initiatives.
- Provide support throughout key IT programs.
- Provide input into the Global IT budget process and participate in planning sessions.
- Develop clear and concise communications regarding incidents, problems, and change management (as needed).
- Manage risks in the assigned area and drive overall system stability and IT services improvement.
- Prepare and present high level reports (activity and progress).
- Assessment and introduction of new services and solutions to new users / sites.
- Relevant higher degree (IT/Business or related)
- 5+ experience in IT in a managerial / project management role, preferred in IT infrastructure or related
- A must: experience in a global organization, with IT as a service / shared services type of environment (IT SSC)
- Ability to manage a group with multiple disciplines in a global and diverse environment
- Experience in project management and full understanding of the project life cycle, including planning and forecasting
- Experience with managing budget within IT, risk management; working knowledge of business continuity plan and disaster recovery plan
- Familiar with IT infrastructure, IT requirements, able to make recommendations to business; knowledge of the IT stack from Business processes to Infrastructure layers
- Understanding of application and hardware architecture (3-Tier architecture)
- Fluent English language
- Key: excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels of stakeholder (including those without a technical background), able to build support within a complex matrix-type of organization
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Employment contract
- Work in an international company, with many career opportunities
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Attractive development / training programs (IT & soft skills)
- Equipment: laptop with dual 22” monitors
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego, within 10 meters of the underground station
Internal job title: Business Services Manager.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.