HRIS Training Material Developer (3-6 months contract)
- Designs and produces training material in scope of training strategy to provide HR system training material to Stanley Black&Decker global HR community
- Focus will be on HCM PeopleSoft 9.2 training content
- Establishes and maintains up-to-date standard user operating procedures and an HRIS reports library
- Maintains HR project documentation related to all processes
- Assists in the solicitation of feedback and identifies overall needs of end-users and assists with the development of design specifications related to HR data
- Oracle HCM / PS 9.2 HCM functional knowledge or similar
- Experience with the Oracle UPK training development kit is a plus (or similar web-based content creation tools)
- Very good English language skills
- Results-oriented, accurate & well-organized
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills
- MS Office package knowledge
- Convenient office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Flexible working hours, you can start work between 07:30 – 09:30
- Social activities: yoga classes, volleyball and soccer games, basketball team, discount for theater tickets
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Please send your CV in English.
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.