HR System&Data Analyst
- Create unique reports for various human resources compliance requirements.
- Ensure the data integrity within the systems by assisting with system maintenance and audits.
- Make recommendations on system process changes to improve effectiveness.
- Prepare regular reporting for dashboards, data analytics, quality control.
- Establish and maintain up-to-date standard operating procedures and an HRIS reports library.
- Participate in HRIS projects, playing a functional role in PS Interfaces to 3rd party systems, maintaining process and project documentation.
- Support and training on internal HR IT tools and procedures.
- Process employee information and support local teams in maintenance of employee records in HRIS system (Oracle PeopleSoft).
- Oracle HCM / PS 9.2 HCM functional knowledge or similar
- Experience with supporting HRIS system issue resolution, change management processes and supporting HRIS projects from a functional perspective
- ITIL methodology knowledge and experience
- Very good English language skills
- Analytical skills and good working knowledge MS Excel
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills
- SQL working knowledge will be an asset
- Pleasant working location - office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Flexible working hours, you can start work between 07:30 – 09:30
- Social activities: yoga classes, volleyball and soccer games, basketball team, discount for theater tickets
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.