G&A Strategy & Integration Lead
This role is responsible for the deployment of the G&A operating model, including the day-to-day operational and functional activities for all work migrations in the EMEA region. Also, determines the governance process to be used to migrate the work. This is a critical role to the success of transitions and receives a high level of visibility throughout the finance organization.
• Leading service integrations.
• Execute strategic analysis for G&A functions.
• Accountable for the program management of key initiatives.
• Complete the pre-project planning stage with the Business Units and the other roles/departments required for the project: effort assessments, exits/addbacks, language requirements and project timing.
• Ownership of final project approvals, timelines, scope, budget and quality of transitions.
• Manages day-to-day project operations.
• Develops and maintains unified project plans | provides weekly updates for required team meetings.
• Liaises with other support teams (i.e. HR, IT) to ensure readiness and execution of the project requirements.
• Drives tollgate readiness and leads tollgate meetings ensuring adherence to the standard governance process.
• Exception management | resolves issues (aligning with RPO/GPO where process related).
• Provide support, guidance and structure for integration team.
• Collection and Validation of project KPI baselines and targets.
• Assess each project, asking key questions on risk and actions to mitigate.
• Deliver timely explanations of variances to project plans and forecasts.
• Attends due diligence calls ensuring GSS is aligned and updated.
• Ensure any plans for GSS are realistic and adequate budget provided.
• Aligns with T&E & Payroll to ensure milestones are complete and communicated.
• Overall project responsibility for transitioning processes to our shared service centers or outsourcing providers
Global Demand Management:
• Manages all requests in the portal, ensuring completeness and assigning approvers.
• Follows up with GSS Leads & RPOs to ensure timely responses to requests.
• Presents reports to obtain alignment and get approvals. • Point of contact for requestors – sets follow up calls where applicable to feedback.
• Ensures the Global Migration Schedule is updated and circulated.
• Present project updates to wider audience in the meetings or reports required.
• Ensure escalation matrices are keep up to date on SharePoint.
• Perform regular reviews of migration materials and procedures to look for improvements.
• Ensure alignment of the projects with the organizational objectives.
• Seek effectiveness through the controlled allocation of scarce resources to projects based on strategic priorities.
• Proven high performer with strong time management skills, ability to multitask and highly organized.
• Strong collaborator across various functional organizations to achieve a common goal.
• Ability to drive the timely resolution of identified problematic areas with other departments.
• Proven ability to hold others accountable.
• Excellent problem identification, communication and remediation skills.
• Experience in serving as a departmental interface with other organizations.
• Ability to build a good team dynamic.
• Understanding of sound internal control activities, practices, processes and basic accounting principles and processes.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
• Good presentation skill and fluent English both written & verbal.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business required or the equivalent in experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in finance, accounting, project management or finance transformation consultancy.
• Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in supervision or lead role is preferred.
• Solid understanding of Controllership & Accounting processes.
• Experience of working on projects & leading teams working remotely.
• Shared Service experience in similar role is preferred.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.