EMEA Rebates Process Manager
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Currently we’re currently looking for a:
EMEA Rebates Process Manager
Ensure that the rebates related financial transactions of SBD EMEA entities are properly accounted for in accordance with the group's accounting policies and procedures and accurately reflect the financial standing and performance of the business.
- Operational leadership of the rebates organization
- Strategic leadership of the rebates organization and related processes including defining and developing targets and KPI’s.
- Team management: setting strategic long term goals for the department.
- Day-to-day management of the department.
- Team development (performance appraisals & development plans).
- Drive process and reporting standardization, both within and across the markets we service through understanding the current service delivery model and shaping the longer-term support model vision
- Strengthen the rebate organization’s partnership with the business and significantly enhance the customer experience through gaining an in-depth understanding of the markets and delivering accurate, on-time, value-added services. Close cooperation with Stanley Black & Decker’s stakeholders
- Ensure business transformation initiatives/projects meet objectives on time and on budget
Rebates Team Responsibilities
- Maintain and populate accrual systems and sub-ledgers including input of new contracts / conditions and changes to existing contracts / conditions
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end account closing activities and reconciliations within given deadlines.
- Perform quarterly top customer rebate reviews and semi-annual rebate reviews actions
- Perform regular balance sheet account and selected income statement account reconciliations, with follow-up and resolution of unreconciled items.
- Provide 100% audit-proof and accurate information to auditors, and other internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis
- Performing Contract Inventory for the entire market
- Prepare monthly rebate reports and analysis by market, customer and products, including commentary on variations versus prior reporting periods
- Perform rebate settlements / payments: calculating and verifying the accuracy of settlements, creation of credit notes and monitoring timeliness
- Higher Degree in Finance & Accounting, Banking or Economics
- Advantage: KIBR, ACCA or CIMA student or qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in senior positions in Accounting and Finance within a multinational organization.
- Strong technical accounting background and solid knowledge of USGAAP or IFRS accounting regulations.
- Advantage: experience in shared services or BPO environment.
- Fluent English
- Highly developed interpersonal communication & coaching skills
- Proactive, pragmatic, problem-solving attitude
- Labor law contract
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.