Customer Service Specialist with German
Customer Service, Poznań
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be a person responsible for processing customers' orders and warranties in SAP and Esker, handling disputes, mails, phones and quotations for GALP region.
You will be a full-time Customer Service Team member daily tasks will include:
- triage of the incoming emails
- answering phones and emails from the client
- handling disputes
- collaboration with teams to reach common goals or to prevent backlogs
- preparing and completing reports to monitor the workload
- creating and updating internal procedures related to order entry
- participating in quality improvement / team meetings
- pricing management on the order level
In this role we are looking for someone who is/has:
- fluent in English and German must have (any additional European language will be an advantage)
- previous experience in customer service
- fulfill of business commands required in connection with the performed function, consistent with competences and skills
- active participator in corporate programs: OPR, Gallup, and others
- active participating in the creation and performance of duties in accordance with the procedures applicable in the Customer Service
- ensuring high quality of work
- compliance with the Stanley Black & Decker Code of Values and Code of Ethics
- An international working environment where the team is focused on helping proceed orders and support coworkers
- Flexible hours (start 7:30 – 9:30) and spend a lot time on Home Office!
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.