Compensation & Benefits Analyst EANZ
Comp & Ben, Remote (Poland, Warsaw)
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Compensation & Benefits Analyst EANZ
Location: Fully Remote (with possibility of using our Warsaw office)
Key area of focus will be supporting a reward for performance strategy and culture ensuring that the different businesses and corporate resources have the right talent agility and leadership pipeline. The position will support the European COE Compensation and Benefits department in order to ensure employees are compensated in a market competitive way while considering the needed internal equity. The position will gather and analyze the correct data and support various regional C&B projects. If you’re passionate about data in relation to HR and you would like to grow professionally, this offer is for you!
- Support with the annual salary review process
- Coordinate the annual salary surveys across all BU’s and countries within the region and interact with our external consultant WTW
- Support with gathering the correct salary benchmark data and interpret the data in order to prepare a correct recommendation to HR/business
- Provide monthly data overviews/summaries and implement a reporting process for the EANZ C&B team (core C&B data: general (e.g. country tax and social security rates) and SBD specific (e.g. headcount, business sales $$))
- Support with administering and auditing corporate bonus data
- Admin support for the C&B team e.g. invoicing
- Dealing with ad hoc data requests of the C&B team
- Support with the coordination of international mobility files
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of a global grading/leveling structure
- Deal with enquiries from HR or the business in a timely and professional matter
- Working within the SBD culture; in an open-minded environment dealing in the optimal way with new remote ways of working and collaborating with colleagues
- Data driven support of various C&B projects
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor degree of which Finance/Economics is a plus;
- 1-3 years experience preferably in a HR and/or Finance department;
- Experience in C&B/reward is a plus;
- Strong Excel skills are required;
- Fluent English speaker (read, written, spoken);
- High standard of service level quality;
- Strong Powerpoint and other PC skills are required or willingness to develop them;
- Be accurate, punctual and organized;
- Be highly motivated and flexible;
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Currently this position is virtual / home based and we provide technological solutions to allow efficient work.
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills.
- Ambitious and motivating challenges within a highly demanding environment.
What You’ll Also Get:
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.