Business Insight Analyst
Business Intelligence , Remote
Inclusive. Collaborative. Innovative. That’s how employees describe our culture – hear what else they have to say and consider joining our team
We believe in diversity and therefore appreciate all applications, regardless of nationality, ethnic and / or social background, gender, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
In the past year, we’ve developed a Hybrid Workforce Model that reaches beyond the traditional office environment and reimagines Working in the 2020s. We offer to employees and support them in performing job in flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
We are currently looking for:
Business Insight Analyst
Location – Remote role
As Business Insight Analyst you are responsible for the conception and implementation of interactive BI dashboards with a variety of key figures as part of the daily and monthly "Operational Performance Standards" reports, which you provide to management and the relevant departments. In this position you will be responsible for the continuous further development of the report automation of a complex market and sales structure in over 20 countries.
- Development and implementation of business reporting tools
- Transform existing reporting tools into Power BI
- Ensure the data quality in close cooperation with the SAP specialist
- Identify and reduce waste and complexity in the current reporting structure and automate processes
- Responsible for the development and implementation of in-house trainings
- Concrete clarification of specific questions/ requirements to translate them into data and a decision-making visualization for different target groups within the organization
- Graduated studies in Business informatics, information technology or comparable
- Experience in designing and developing business intelligence dashboards in Power BI
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis, and the ability to translate data into actionable objectives
- Passion for concepts of modern data visualization and their targeted application
- Basic understanding of the SAP modules used
- Extensive knowledge in SAP BW, excellent knowledge in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server programming and understanding of relational, non-relational and multidimensional databases
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Strong English skills essential
- Independent and goal-oriented work
- Very good understanding of business processes in an international environment
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.