Business Development Manager
Business Development, Warsaw
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
Business Development Manager
SBD is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for leading the sales team in the Industry & Heavy Construction channel.
The person in this position will be responsible for increasing sales to industrial and construction customers on all brands that SBD has in its portfolio (DeWALT, FACOM, BOSTITCH, LENOX, STANLEY, IRWIN) with a particular focus on direct users.
Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing a 4-person sales team, generating a set level of sales and margin, developing a sales strategy and methods of reaching end users, and increasing the awareness of SBD brands on the PL market.
- Realization of sales goals.
- Realization of margin goals.
- Realization of quality goals.
- Preparation of analyzes and presentation of results and trends.
- Interpretation of market trends and their translation into the reality of SBD.
- Analysis of competitors' activities.
- Cooperation with marketing, customer service and demand planning departments.
- Preparation forecasts of sales level for whole channel and forecasts for strategic product groups.
- Price-building skills and knowledge of how to defend a high price level.
- Management of the entrusted promotional budget.
- Preparation, negotiation and signing of annual contracts with strategic trading partners.
- Expanding the customer and strategic partners base.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with existing business partners.
- Organizing and conducting product training and presentations on the practical use of tools and accessories.
- Motivating, managing and accounting for the results of the subordinate sales team.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in management or (and) sales preferred.
- 3 years of practical sales experience, with experience in acquiring customers and building long-term business relationships - tools and power tools are the preferred industry
- The ability to think analytically, strategically and solve problems.
- Ability to build strong relationships both within the organization and with external partners.
- The ability to accurately interpret and draw conclusions from data.
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the industrial or (and) construction market will be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Word.
- Communicative level of English language.
- Active driving license cat.B
- Labor law contract
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Flexible working hours; we can start work between 07:30 and 09:30
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.