AP Delivery Analyst
AP , Warsaw
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Currently we’re currently looking for a:
AP Delivery Analyst
Support Service Delivery Governance for selected SBD BU’s, for the PTP stream operations performed by Stanley Black & Decker’s Outsourcing Partner.
Delivery Analyst’s Responsibilities
- Support Service Delivery Governance for selected SBD BU’s (Monitor and control the process delivery & coordinates with Provider) for PTP activities as performed by Outsourcing Patner.
- Delivery Execution (Review the performance metrics — regular meetings with BU & Provider)
- Support Dispute Management and Functional Level Escalation
- Escalation up to the AP Delivery Lead (Coordinate the escalations and issue resolutions with BU/Provider)
- Support Performance Management (Ensure day-to-day activities meets process quality, control and customer satisfaction standards, Report weekly & monthly KPIs)
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (Support implementation of improvement initiatives)
- Participate in Business Partnership (Support the communication and cooperation between Provider and BU)
PTP activities scope (as performed by Outsourcing Partner):
- Invoice processing lifecycle management - ensure that suppliers are paid on time in an accurate and efficient manner and that the company's expenditures recordings are accurate and timely.
- Daily invoice processing lifecycle management
- Verification of incoming PO and Non-PO invoices
- Accurate booking of AP transactions (invoices, credit notes)
- Vendor account reconciliation
- Higher Degree in Finance/Economics preferred
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable/Ais within a multinational organization.
- Advantage: experience in shared services or BPO environment.
- Fluent English - level B2 or above.
- Advantage: working knowledge of other EMEA region languages.
- Strong Excel skills, Microsoft Office
- General experience with ERP systems used in a multinational environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized and accurate working-method, as well as the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player and have ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Labor law contract
- Convenient office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Flexible working hours, you can start work between 07:30 – 09:30
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.