Senior Analyst - Internal Audit
Internal Audit, Remote (Poland)
Location: remote (up to 30% travel may be required, once restrictions are lifted)
The Senior Analyst position is part of our Global Internal Audit Team (European Cluster). The position will report to the Internal Audit Senior Manager and will perform internal audits of the financial and operational processes at the Company’s global businesses/sites. The purpose of these audits is to review and evaluate the design, effectiveness, and efficiency of the company’s operations, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with company’s policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, and the safeguarding of assets.
Stanley Black & Decker has a global footprint, and as a result, audits take place all over the world and cover the Company’s Global Tools & Storage (GTS), and Industrial segments.
A strong knowledge of accounting, finance or operational processes is required. Excellent organization, willingness to learn, a love of travel, and effective communication skills are required.
- Perform financial, operational and compliance audits
- Assess financial, accounting, and operational controllership for both risks and opportunities
- Review and improve worldwide compliance with Company policies
- Support critical strategic and operational processes
- Evaluate the economical and efficient use of resources
- Identify and research potential accounting issues
- Make recommendations to improve processes, policies, procedures
- Work with external auditors on annual Stanley Black & Decker financial statement audit
- Provide support for investigations relating to financial fraud and policy non-compliance issues
- Domestic and international travel approximately 30%
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Operational related field
- 2-5 years work experience in operations or internal audit / public accounting experience (“Big 4” preferred)
- CPA, CMA, ACCA or CIA preferred
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated continuous process improvement experience
- English required; proficiency in 2nd language is an advantage
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package
- Add value to the business
- Have an impact on the bottom line
- Participate in special projects
- Work with a diverse team with varying backgrounds
- Work on a team that has full support of senior management and the Audit Committee
What You’ll Also Get:
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.