Inside Sales Specialist with Spanish
Inside Sales Team, Warsaw - Hybrid
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/ and www.stanleyblackanddecker.com
STANLEY® Engineered Fastening helps keep your car secure and mobile phone intact. As a global leader in industrial solutions, we provide the infrastructure systems that reinforce the roads you drive on, build the bridges you cross and even deliver the energy that powers your life. At the end of the day, what we really build is trust. The trust of our customers, our employees, our communities and our stakeholders. No matter how much things change, our commitment to being part of building a better world will remain steadfast. www.stanleyengineeredfastening.com
Inside Sales Specialist with Spanish (Warsaw - Hybrid)
Location: Hybrid (3 days in the Warsaw, Poland office; 2 days working from home).
Pro-actively contact our existing customer base and potential new customers out of our office in Warsaw, in line with sales targets. You will be assigned to one of the European regions, based on your language skills. The position has two main focus areas. The first one is to maximize revenue and profit from a designated selection of our existing small customer accounts. The second one is to pro-actively generate and develop new customers. These new customers can be manufacturers who directly use our products or distributors who, in turn, distribute our products to their own customers and manufacturers. To be successful in your role, you will work closely together with our internal Customer Service team, Key Account Managers, Service Engineers and Marketing.
First Focus Area: Maximize revenue with existing customers:
- Drive ongoing sales by pro-actively contacting your designated active portfolio of customers via phone, videoconference, or social media;
- Evaluate up-selling opportunities, which can range from whitespace analysis, new product launches, value-added propositions or product range extensions;
- Within the pre-established negotiation terms (typically margin and price setting versus revenue), close the deals with customers over the phone or videoconferencing;
- Ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Second Focus Area: Generate new customers:
- Prospecting new customers, based on our existing market intelligence;
- Prospecting activities can range from outbound calls, emails and social media prospecting;
- Develop a positive relationships with your prospects, provide insights into their needs and develop trust;
- Qualify selling opportunities, present products and services that may be beneficial to the needs of the potential customer and communicate the value-added propositions that our business offers to customers;
- Follow up inbound leads from our website and other marketing initiatives to qualify potential sales opportunities;
- Work in close collaboration with the external sales teams when a selling opportunity is established;
- Manage and maintain SalesForce CRM, entering extensive notes onto the system.
- Key: commercial mindset and result-driven;
- Desired: Experience with internal sales/ sales in an international trade organization
- Knowledge of CRM systems preferably SalesForce is an advantage;
- Education: relevant, preferably commercial or technical or equivalent through experience;
- Affinity with technical products is a must;
- Eager to learn and acquire product knowledge by attending product training courses;
- Spanish language: advanced, English language: very good level with the ability to lead commercial conversations with our customers;
- Comfortable at liaising with people on all levels and backgrounds;
- Good commercial, social and communication skills;
- Results orientated with the ability to tolerate repetitive work;
- Excellent listening skills, outstanding time management, and well organized.
- Convenient localization near Rondo Daszyńskiego;
- Hybrid working: 3 days in the office in Warsaw, 2 days working from home;
- Labor law contract; with an additional attractive sales bonus;
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills;
- Ambitious and motivating challenges;
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.);
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit cards);
- Because of the size of the businesses and activities of Stanley Black & Decker across the globe, we can offer versatile development opportunities that are individually tailored to you.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.