Financial Data Governance Analyst
MDM, Remote (Poland, Warsaw)
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Financial Data Governance Analyst
Location: Fully Remote (fully remote with office access in Warsaw, Poland).
Reporting directly to the Financial Master Data Team Lead, this role is accountable for managing all in-scope ERP projects and operational support across the SBD Global Landscape. The Data Governance Master Data Analyst ensures that requirements are met with consistency, identifies gaps in process execution, and provides increased value to the GSS organization and business partners.
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), we are mainly an SAP and Oracle/Hyperion shop, but there will be plenty of locations that have alternative systems, especially on the ERP side. The second biggest system from an ERP perspective is JD Edwards.
- Accountable for understanding the Master Data Structure for all in-scope ERP Applications (Financial)
- Accountable for understanding the Master Data Structure for Non-ERP Global Applications (Concur, Ariba, PeopleSoft, ADP) and how these Global Applications impact the SBD SAP ERP environments
- Accountable for the understanding the Global Cost Center and Global GL Account maintenance process
- Accountable for maintaining the quality and accuracy of financial master data
- Drive and Develop Process Improvements on key Data/Risk areas
- Understand Governance model and ownership of master data for in-scope instances, including proposals for centralization
- Support metric reporting and root cause analysis
- Provide support to the business partners on ERP and non-ERP financial structure decisions and requirements related to projects, acquisitions, conversions, reporting needs
- Maintain guidelines, playbook documents and other common sites that provide information to our customers
- Work closely with Accenture to ensure quality services and implement the MDM best practices.
- Oversee Accenture`s operation, propose process improvements and provide tools and processes needed to support their operation
- Support Enterprise Data Strategy and Data Governance projects and initiatives
- Connect with the Enterprise Data Strategy and Data Governance team to define processes and solutions that will impact the MDM operation
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control objectives
- Support GSS Initiatives that provide value to the Business Units
- Higher Degree – Business, Accounting, Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Min. 3 years’ of relevant experience (Master Data, ERP systems or other relevant)
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, business operation, and processes
- Strong analytical skills including data mining, analysis, trending and writing accompanying commentary
- Understanding of sound internal control activities and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn Stanley’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Strong time management skills, ability to multitask and highly organized
- Excellent problem identification, prioritization, and remediation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks, proactive
- Remote work, with office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.