Data Protection Governance Analyst (Website Data Privacy)
IT, Remote (Poland)
6 months contract with possibility of extension
Provide Governance for website cookie compliance for Stanley Black & Decker’s websites globally, utilizing the ‘One Trust’ toolset. Ensures that websites are scanned quarterly, classified correctly, updated, and republished. Communicates effectively with the Data Privacy team, Business stakeholders and Global Service Desk to track and measure cookie compliance. Acting as escalation point to facilitate outcomes, communicate responses, remove obstacles, and drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Systems Analysis - Determining how a website categories and cookies should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Attends ‘One Trust’ account meetings and provides vendor relationship management to ensure effective delivery of objectives
- Understands and monitors functional/technical capability for Data Privacy cookie governance
- Provides One Trust program cookie governance for templates (create, modify, retire), and provides training, and communication to stakeholders and appropriate user groups
- Ensures that the inventory of website ownership is maintained centrally and is accurate
- Ensures templates are appropriately managed, documented and communicated for functional parameters, font, color, branding, geographical locations, creation/monitoring, and modification rules
- Identifies, creates and delivers key performance indicators and metrics
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or other relevant – or equivalent through experience
- Experience in IT Audit, IT Governance, Risk & Compliance or other relevant
- Advantage: knowledge of website cookie management, foundational understanding of website technologies
- Strong English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (writing e-mails, responding to phone or e-mail enquiries)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Global approach - ability to embrace diverse cultures and support multi-site, multi-country customer base effectively
- Virtual / Remote with possibility to use the office occasionally (New office location – 10 meters from Metro Rondo Daszyńskiego underground station)
- Fixed Term Labor law contract - 6 M. contract with possibility of extension
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Attractive benefits: Private medical care, life insurance, multisport card
- Training & courses
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.