Customer Service Specialist w. German
Customer Service, Warsaw - Hybrid
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, outdoor products and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
Customer Service Specialist w. German
Location: office/hybrid (3 days in the Poland, Warsaw office, 2 days remote).
If you are customer minded, have a positive approach, like to work in a team and are passionate about customer service, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a Customer Service (CS)Team Member, you will provide an extraordinary customer experience by ensuring a seamless order management and Customer Service activity. You will be the main contact for Regional Customer and Sales team for order correspondence including service and quality related actions. The role will consist of transactional activities, with a strong focus on finding solutions for our Customer. This role is key in communication with other functions like: Finance, Warehouse, Production, Planning team, Quality team. Learn more about our Engineered Fastening business.
Reporting to: Customer Service Team Leader.
The Job (responsibilities):
- Be the first point of contact for Customer, Sales & Operational related issues for assigned regional customers
- End to end Customer Order Management: from managing quotations, order entry, delivery, and dispute management
- Proactive communication of order status including the distribution of the Customer Orderbook report to the Customer
- Internal communication with stakeholders to ensure timely adherence of product to customers' requirements
- Ensure all calls, queries and requests are processed within KPI level, based on SOPs (Standard Operating Processes)
- Ensure a prompt response and follow up to all sales enquiries, including the submission of samples, quotations and any other information related to orders
- Ensure all disputes' claims are raised and actioned in line with SOP's and KPI's, including validation of Claims/ Disputes, negotiation with Customers, dispute resolution, analysis of credit, returns and debit notes adjustments
- Support the onboarding of the eProcurement platform
The Person (requirements):
- Experience with Sales / Customer Service – preferred
- Strong commercial skills and attitude
- Solution orientated
- Knowledge of ERP systems - SAP is an advantage
- Desired: MS Excel
- Advantage: experience with telephony software (Five9)
- Fluent German, good English language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to acquire product knowledge by attending training courses
- High standard of quality and accuracy
- Team player
- Result and goal driven
- Able to deal with changes in a growing organization- in a flexible way
- Flexible work, with office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit cards)
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Linkedin Learning® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.