Customer Master Data Analyst
MDM, Remote (Poland, Warsaw)
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Customer Master Data Analyst
Location: Fully Remote (fully remote with office access in Warsaw, Poland).
Reporting directly to the Customer Data Governance Team Lead, this role is accountable for managing all in-scope ERP projects and operational support across the SBD Global Landscape. Ensures that requirements are met with consistency, identifies gaps in process execution, and provides increased value to the Financial Systems CoE organization and business partners.
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), we are mainly an SAP and Oracle/Hyperion shop, but there will be plenty of locations that have alternative systems, especially on the ERP side. The second biggest system from an ERP perspective is JD Edwards.
- Accountable for understanding the Master Data Structure for all in-scope ERP Applications (Customer).
- Accountable for understanding the Master Data Structure for Non-ERP Global Applications (Concur, Ariba, PeopleSoft, ADP, Sales Force) and how these Global Applications impact the SBD SAP ERP environments.
- Accountable for maintaining the quality and accuracy of the customer data.
- Drive and Develop Process Improvements on key Data/Risk areas.
- Understand Governance model and ownership of master data for in-scope instances, including proposals for centralization.
- Support metric reporting and root cause analysis.
- Provide support to the business partners on ERP and non-ERP financial structure decisions and requirements related to projects, acquisitions, conversions, reporting needs.
- Maintain guidelines, playbook documents and other common sites that provide information to our customers.
- Coordinate benchmarking with peer and non-peer companies (through Hackett and CEB groups).
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control objectives.
- Perform validations process of the data to avoid any fraud situation.
- Work closely with Outsourcing Partner to ensure quality services and implement the MDM best practices.
- Oversee Outsourcing Partner`s operation, propose process improvements and provide tools and processes needed to support their operation
- Connect with the Enterprise Data Strategy and Data Governance team to define processes and solutions that will impact the MDM operation
- Relevant Higher Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Related – or equivalent through experience
- 3+ years of experience in Master Data, Analytics or other relevant
- Strong analytical skills including data mining, analysis, trending and writing accompanying commentary.
- Desired: Understanding of basic accounting principles, business operation, and processes.
- Advantage: Understanding the Credit and Collection and Customer Service processes
- Ability to learn Stanley’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and Non-ERP systems.
- Good knowledge of English (other European languages are an advantage)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Analytical and solution oriented, with attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks, proactive
- Good time management skills, ability to multitask and well organized.
- Remote work, with office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.